Terms and Conditions
The term ‘ Hitachi Seiki’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Bischofstr, 78 D-47809 Krefeld, Germany. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Through hypertext or other computer “links,” users of the Hitachi Seiki Site may gain access to other sites on the Internet that are not part of the Hitachi Seiki Site. Hitachi Seiki assumes no responsibility for any material outside of the Hitachi Seiki Site’s Web pages that may be accessed through any such link.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.